Doctor's Data is proud to introduce a brand new website, with early access exclusively for Labrix.com customers. You will be the first to gain entry to the new site, where you can view and download your Labrix and Doctor's Data patient test results, order the full menu of test profiles, request scientific and clinical support, and more. As of today, all visitors to labrix.com will be redirected to this new website.
If you already access your account at doctorsdata.com, you can log in using that same Account ID and password on the new website. The following steps are for Labrix customers who have never logged in to doctorsdata.com. Changing your password here will also change your password at doctorsdata.com.
To access your account on the new website, please follow the steps below. You will only need to do this once.
- You will need to know your Doctor's Data Account ID. (This is a 5 digit number, and can be also be found on recent requisition forms)
- If you need assistance with your Account ID, please call Customer Service at 800.323.2784.
- Once you have your Account ID, click the Clinician Sign-In link at the top right of any page, then click the Forgot Password link
- Enter your Account ID into the Account ID box on the Forgot Password page. Then click the Send Reset Link button.
- You will receive an email sent to the email address we have on file for your account with a link to create a new password.
NOTE: If you do not receive an email within 1 hour or if we do not have your email address on file, please call our Customer Support Department at 1.800.323.2784 or 1.630.377.8139 and we will update your email address after we verify your identity.
- Click the link in the email and enter your Doctor's Data Account ID in the Account ID field and click the 'Validate ID' button.
- You will be directed to a security question page, which is a default question and answer. You may update your security question and answer after you gain access to the site.
- Enter a new password and confirm it. Your password must be 8-30 characters long, and must contain at least one number and one uppercase letter. Punctuation characters such as (!@^#*][}|$%+_-=>/,. are optional.
- Once you have reset your password, you can now log in using your Account ID and new password at the Clinician Sign In link. This will work on both doctorsdata.com and this new website.
Please note: your current labrix.com username and password will not work for the new site. If you need assistance or have any questions, please call Customer Service or your Account Executive at 630.377.8139.