Register for Upcoming Webinars
Advanced Neuroendocrine Foundations:
Considerations for achieving the best outcomes in your patients
Presented by Laura Neville, ND | November 3, 2021 at 9:30 AM and 12 PM Pacific
- Familiarize yourself with neurotransmitter imbalance symptoms.
- Discuss the importance of a total, comprehensive, integrative approach to patient care.
- Explore various obstacles to cure (blood sugar imbalance, stress, gluten sensitivity, dysbiosis, inflammation, vitamin and mineral deficiencies, etc.) that will be different for each patient.
- Gain insight into neuroendocrine interactions (adrenal, hormonal and neurotransmitter) which can influence a patient's symptom presentation.
- Consider the complexities of supplementation protocols for patients with numerous imbalances.
Lab Interpretation Workshop: Fertility and Progesterone-Related Symptoms
Presented by Dan Kalish, DC | November 10, 2021 at 4:00 PM Pacific
Join Dr. Kalish for this lab interpretation workshop focused on fertility problems and other hormone-related complaints such as PCOS, migraines and PMS. We will review lab tests related to hormone assessments, as well as GI and detox issues that can trigger hormone imbalances. The goal of the course is for you to gain confidence in best practices around the safe and effective use of progesterone.